When my first baby was born, breastfeeding him was really important to me.
And then, as the days went on, he wasn’t gaining weight just nursing. I started triple feeding (nursing, pumping, and then bottle feeding) to make sure he was getting enough breastmilk.
This was exhausting, and eventually I dropped the nursing step and switched to exclusive pumping.
But it took me a while to really figure out how to do it.
Exclusive pumping has a big learning curve.
When I started exclusively pumping, there were so many things I didn’t know. I didn’t know that you were supposed to take your pump parts apart when you washed them, and that they shouldn’t be washed directly in the sink. I didn’t know how often or how long I should be pumping to maintain my milk supply, or what to do if it dropped. I didn’t even know that hands-free pumping bras existed.
It took me a long time (and a lot of trial and error) to learn all the tips and tricks that I needed to be successful at exclusive pumping.
Let me help you figure out everything you need to know.
You’re probably tired of trying to learn how to make things easier on your own and from Facebook groups.
Which is why I created my exclusive pumping guides. Each one walks you through a different exclusive pumping “problem,” step by step – and here is the one place you can get all of them!
This bundle contains everything that you need to know about exclusive pumping.
It will help you answer the following questions:
- How many times should I pump in a day? How long should my sessions be?
- What is a “normal” amount of breastmilk to pump?
- What can I do to increase my milk supply?
- What should I do if my milk supply suddenly drops?
- Should I pump every time my baby eats? Or every X hours? Or on a set schedule?
- How do I pump when my baby won’t let me put her down?
- How do I stop pumping? Will I ever be able to wean from the pump without getting mastitis?
Here’s what you get (all of these will be available for immediate download):
- The Exclusive Pumping Schedule Workbook, which will help you create (and stick to!) a pumping schedule that will work for YOU
- Exclusive Pumping 101, with tons of practical tips for new exclusive pumpers
- Exclusive Pumping and Milk Supply, which goes through all of the methods for increasing milk supply and focuses on what has worked for other exclusive pumpers
- The Ultimate Back to Work Planner, which will walk you through all the things you need to figure out to make pumping at work as easy as possible
- Weaning from the Pump, which has all the information you need to know about how to stop pumping, including sample weaning plans.
- Plus bonus printables and checklists!
Grab all of these now for only $19 (a 60% discount on the full price of these resources)!