Do you struggle with actually getting your pumping sessions in?
If you’re an exclusive pumper, one of the biggest struggles that you might be facing is how to get your pumping sessions in in a way that works for you.
Maybe the lactation consultant in the hospital told you to pump 12 times a day, and you’re losing your mind because by the time you finish pumping and feed your baby, you have 15 minutes to sleep.
Or maybe no one told you that when you are exclusively pumping, you need to pump frequently (7-10 times a day) when you have a newborn, so you aren’t pumping that often and you find your supply dwindling.
Or maybe you find it impossible to get sessions in because it feels like you can never leave your house or get anything else done.
This isn’t your fault!
Exclusive pumping has a huge learning curve!
It can take months to figure out all the tips and tricks to make it workable, and many people you will talk to about it don’t really understand the day-to-day realities of an exclusive pumper.
Let me help you fix your pumping schedule.
You need to create a pumping schedule that takes into account:
- Your exclusive pumping goals
- Your baby’s age
- Your milk supply
- Your lifestyle
But you’re probably tired of trying to figure it out on your own from forums and Facebook groups.
Which is why I created the Exclusive Pumping Schedule Workbook. It will walk you through everything you need to consider when you put together your schedule – and how to stick to it – step by step.
This workbook has everything you need to plan out a workable pumping schedule and make a plan to NOT miss pumping sessions, no matter what you need to do in a given day. You can get through it in about an hour while you pump!
It will help you answer the following questions:
- How many times should I pump in a day?
- How long should my sessions be?
- Should I pump every time my baby eats? Or every X hours? Or on a set schedule?
- Do I need to pump at night?
- What if I need to go somewhere during my scheduled pumping session?
- How do I pump when my baby won’t let me put her down?
- Pumping takes me forever, how can I pump faster?
Here’s what you get:
- An immediate download of the Exclusive Pumping Schedule Workbook (37 pages)
- BONUS: Free pump bag packing checklist, so you never forget a thing when you leave the house
- BONUS: A copy of Exclusive Pumping 101, with tons of practical tips for new exclusive pumpers
Grab it now for only $12! Fix your hot mess express pumping schedule and transform yourself into an organized, on-the-go, badass pumping mama.