Subscribers to the Exclusive Pumping Newsletter get immediate access to these printables!
(Note: Don’t subscribe to all of them or you will get WAY more email from me than you wanted. If you want more than one, just pick one, subscribe, and at the bottom of the first email that you get there will be a link to download the other files.)
- Breastmilk Storage Guidelines Printable – I made this as detailed as possible to help you avoid wasting milk when you don’t have to. Perfect for putting on the fridge!
- Pump Bag Checklist – Print out a bunch of these and use whenever you need to pack a pump bag. Forgetting something (like your breast shields or a valve) is the worst!
- Pumping at Work Sign – Put this on your door while you pump at work to avoid awkward situations with your coworkers barging in on you.
Workbooks and E-Books
Exclusive pumping has a big learning curve. These guides are intended to help shorten it for you!
- Exclusive Pumping Schedule Workbook – Are you struggling to put together a pumping schedule that works for you? Or having a hard time sticking to your pumping schedule? This workbook will help you put together the best schedule for YOU.
- Exclusive Pumping 101 – Brand new to exclusive pumping? Here’s everything you need to know in one place, plus a checklist of what you should do right now.
- Exclusive Pumping and Milk Supply – Struggling with milk supply but not sure how to increase it, especially when advice like taking a “nursing holiday” doesn’t apply to you? Here’s how to increase supply when you’re exclusively pumping.
- Weaning from the Pump – Ready to stop pumping, but not sure how to do it? Or worried about clogged ducts or mastitis? Here’s everything you need to know, plus sample weaning plans!