Figuring out how to stop pumping can be really hard, and it’s definitely not as intuitive as weaning from nursing might be.
Some common questions that exclusive pumpers have include:
- How long will it take me to wean? When should I start the process?
- How do I cut down the amount I pump?
- What should I do if I get engorged?
- Am I going to be an emotional wreck?
Since I started this website five years ago, I have not only weaned from the pump myself, but helped tons of women figure out how to get started and troubleshoot problems with weaning. I wanted to put all of the information I had in one place to help exclusive pumpers who needed more information that my weaning article can provide, to answer these questions and more.
Here’s what you’ll get when you buy Weaning from the Pump:
- An overview of the different ways to wean from the pump, including the one I DON’T recommend. VIDEO
- How to calculate how long it will take you to wean, and when you should start.
- How to drop pumping sessions when you are weaning from the pump. VIDEO
- How to wean from the pump if you’re prone to clogged ducts and mastitis. VIDEO
- What to watch out for when you are weaning.
- Four sample weaning plans used by real exclusive pumpers.
- How to make a weaning plan. VIDEO
- A template for your own weaning plan/log.
Some common questions:
Is Weaning for the Pump for everyone?
No. Weaning for the Pump is designed for exclusive pumpers. If you’re primarily nursing your baby, this isn’t the resource for you.
If you mostly pump and nurse occasionally, please be aware that the book doesn’t cover nursing at all, only pumping.
How does this differ from the weaning plan you describe here?
My article on weaning from the pump gives you a basic overview of how to wean from the pump. For many people, this might be enough information!
However, if you want (a lot) more detail and examples of weaning plans on different circumstances, this resource is for you!
How do I Get Access to Weaning from the Pump?
After buying the book, you’ll have the ability to immediately download a zip file containing a 42 page e-book, four PDF weaning plans and the associated Excel weaning logs, and a weaning log template. Within the e-book are links to the four supplementary videos.
Here are a few emails that I’ve gotten from readers who bought Weaning from the Pump:
Ready to buy?