If you pump breast milk frequently, you know that doing it hands-free can make life so much easier! Here are the best pumping bras to wear all day long, so that you don’t need to carry around an extra accessory.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and take action, I may make a small commission at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I love! More info here.
Different Types of Pumping Bras
The two main kinds of hands-free pumping bras are corset-style and integrated:
Corset-style pumping bras are a separate accessory that you wear around your torso, with holes positioned at the nipples to hold up your breast shields.
Integrated pumping bras work similarly in how they hold up your flanges, but because these are also a nursing bra, they can be worn all day long, rather than just when you pump.
There are advantages to both types of pumping bras. For example, if you already have a lot of nursing bras, you might prefer to get a corset-style pumping bra. This way, you wouldn’t have to buy 2-3 integrated pumping bras (so that you’re able to use one while the others are in the wash).
On the other hand, having an integrated nursing and pumping bra can make things simpler in that you don’t need to carry around an extra accessory. It can also make doing breast compressions easier, because your breasts aren’t “pushed in” to hold up the pumping bra.
Best Pumping Bras to Wear All Day
Below are my four favorite nursing and hands-free pumping bras to wear all day.
✅ Extremely lightweight and great option for warmer temperatures
✅ Comfortable enough to sleep in
Use AMANDA10 for 10% off
Kindred Bravely Sublime
✅ Easy to pump on one side and nurse on the other
✅ Comes in "busty" sizes
(20% discount will be applied at checkout)
Dairy Fairy Pippa
✅ Possibly the cutest nursing bra ever made
✅ Has just the right about of padding
Use EPUMP10 for 10% off
✅ Material is very silky and comfortable
Let’s go into more detail on each of these pumping bras.
1. Larken X
The Larken X is one of my favorite all day pumping bras because it’s so simple.
Most hands-free pumping bras have hooks with latches, multiple panels for nursing and pumping, holes for the flanges – all kinds of features. The Larken X is much simpler – it’s just two panels of fabric that sit on top of each other.
To make it a pumping bra, you pull one panel up and the other down and position your breast shield. Then you do the opposite on the other side.
You can get 10% off the Larken X with the code AMANDA10.
The fabric is smooth, stretchy, and really high quality.
Pros of the Larken X:
- The design is simple but really effective, and it’s easy to use after you get the hang of it
- It’s extremely comfortable, so much so that you can sleep in it
- It’s lightweight, and a great option for warmer temperatures
- Because there are no holes for your nipples, you don’t have to worry about your nipples being in the exact right place to fit the bra
Cons of the Larken X:
- It might not be the best choice for women with large breasts
- It’s not ideal for nursing on one side and pumping on the other
You can see more of the Larken X in the below stories:
2. Kindred Bravely Sublime
The Kindred Bravely Sublime is an integrated nursing and pumping bra that has two separate panels on each side. To pump, you just take the top panel down and position your flanges; to nurse, you take both panels down.
(Bonus – if you use this link and are a first time customer, 20% off will be applied at checkout!)
It’s a good option for either double pumping and single pumping.
- The two panel design makes it easy to pump on one side and nurse on the other
- It’s a great option for women with larger breasts, as it comes in special “busty” sizes
- It’s easy to do breast compressions
- It’s a bit heavy and is a lot of fabric and layers, which may not be ideal in warmer weather.
You can see the Sublime in the below stories:
3. Dairy Fairy Pippa
The Dairy Fairy Pippa has a single panel with holes that hold up your breast shields, along with a hook and latch to take the entire panel down for nursing. The holes are hidden behind a small flap until you’re ready to use them.
You can get 10% off the Dairy Fairy Pippa with the code EPUMP10.
The Pippa also proves that nursing bras do not need to sacrifice style and be all about function! It’s a beautiful, lacy, and feminine bra.
- It’s probably the cutest nursing bra I’ve ever used – it doesn’t really look like a nursing bra, but it is one and you can pump with it
- You can single pump or nurse on one side and pump on the other
- It’s lightly padded (just the right amount of padding)
- It may be challenging to fit some larger breast shields through the front of the bra (but you can put the tunnel of the flange through the back instead)
You can see more of the Dairy Fairy Pippa in the below stories:
The Bodily Do Anything is a great lightweight nursing and pumping bra.
- The material feels silky and comfortable; it’s also much lighter than the Sublime
- The setup makes it easy to pump on one side and nurse on the other, or single pump
- Positioning breast shields and doing breast compressions is easy
- There isn’t much padding, so you may need to wear breast pads with it depending on your shirt, nipples, and comfort level
You can see more of the Bodily Do Anything in the below stories:
Do you prefer a pumping bra you can wear all day, or do you like corset-style better? Let me know in the comments if I missed your favorite bra!