Do you have a Willow or Elvie breast pump? When you need to pump on the go, it can be helpful to have a carrying case to keep your pumps safe. Here are the best wearable breast pump bags.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click a link and purchase something, I may make a small commission at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I love! More information here.
Why get a bag for your wireless breast pump
Wireless breast pumps like the Willow 3.0 and Elvie are major investments, costing hundreds of dollars.
One of the selling points of these wireless pumps is that you can pump discretely anywhere – in the grocery store, at a baseball game, or wherever you need to be.
But when you’re done pumping, you don’t want the pumps to get damaged if things in your breast pump bag shift, or if (for example) your toddler accidentally falls on your pump bag while learning to walk.
A carrying case designed for wearable pumps can keep them safe and help you avoid having to buy a replacement down the road.
Wearable Breast Pump Cases
Best wearable breast pump bag
While wireless breast pumps are relatively new, two companies have already come out with special cases for transporting these pumps. Here’s how the Willow Pump Anywhere Case and Idaho Jones Rylett pump bag compare.
Willow pump carrying case
Willow’s Pump Anywhere Case is a great option for keeping your wearable breast pump safe on the go. It comes in three colors – teal, pink, and gray.
Pros of the Willow
- It has a hard outer cover, making it very protective against jostling or moving around in a breast pump bag or carry-on suitcase.
- It’s easy to get the pumps out with one hand, if you need your other hand for holding baby.
- The strap makes carrying the case around (for example, from your desk to the lactation room) simple.
Cons of the Willow
- It’s on the larger side and may take up more room in your breast pump bag.
You can see more of the Willow pump carrying case in the below stories.
Idaho Jones’ Rylett wearable breast pump bag is another great option for keeping your wireless breast pump safe and secure.
Pros of the Idaho Jones
- It’s small, compact, and easy to fit into a breast pump bag.
- It has a lightweight carrying strap.
Cons of the Idaho Jones
- It’s a soft padded cover, and may not be quite as protective as a hard cover carrying case.
- You may need both hands to put the pumps in and take them out (so you might not be able to easily hold a baby while doing it).
You can see more of the Idaho Jones pump carrying case in the below stories.
Comparing sizes of wearable breast pump cases
Here is how the wireless breast pump cases compare:
The Willow breast pump bag is wider, since the pumps are placed in it side by side. The Idaho Jones case is a bit taller.
Have you used a carrying case for your Willow or Elvie? Which wearable breast pump carrying case do you think is best?
Leave A Reply!