Are you looking for a new nursing or pumping bra? The Kindred Bravely Sublime bra is perfect for both! Here’s a complete Kindred Bravely pumping bra review.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and take action, I may make a small commission at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I love! More info here.
What is the Kindred Bravely Nursing and Pumping Bra? How Does It Work?
The Sublime is a combination nursing and pumping bra. It has two hooks – one that brings the entire flap down for nursing, and one that just brings down the front cover, leaving a back piece with a hole for your flanges. This allows you to put your breast shields in the bra and have them stay in place without you having to hold them up.
Here’s a video that shows the bra set up as a pumping bra on the left and as a nursing bra on the right:
The Sublime comes in both a bra and a tank. They are pretty much exactly the same, except that the tank obviously covers your belly. I wore the tank around the house for a weekend and liked it a lot – I thought it was a good length, comfortable, and very forgiving on a postpartum body.
What are the Pros of the Sublime Hands-Free Bra?
Here are some great things about the Kindred Bravely Sublime Bra:
- You only need one accessory – no need to carry around and put on a separate hands-free pumping bra. This can make getting set up at work faster and pumping on the go less awkward.
- If you are nursing, it’s easy to nurse on one side and pump on the other.
- With this pumping bra, it’s very easy to position the flanges (especially if your pump parts have a combined breast shield and connector, which can be challenging with corset-style hands-free pumping bras).
- It’s very soft, comfortable and durable.
What are the Cons of the Sublime Hands-Free Bra?
The Kindred Bravely Sublime Bra has a few possible disadvantages:
- If you’re exclusively pumping or pumping every day, you’ll probably need to get multiple bras or tanks so that you will have one available while the other(s) are in the wash.
- Some women found that the bra didn’t hold their pump parts securely enough, that the holes for the flanges were too wide. (Note: I found that if you clip the nursing bra in place AROUND the flange after putting it in place, this can help provide more security.)
Will the Sublime Work for Everyone?
The Sublime comes in sizes S, M, L, XL, and XXL. Based on their Size Guide, you should be able to use one of these sizes if you wear a 30B – 44E bra.
Other Things to Think About Before Buying
- If you already have a bunch of nursing bras, it might be more cost-effective to buy a dedicated pumping bra instead of buying several combination bras.
- The Sublime tank may be a little heavy/warm in warmer weather.
- This isn’t a tip specific to the Sublime, but in general, black pumping bras tend to be better at hiding the inevitable breastmilk stains than other colors!
Kindred Bravely Nursing and Pump Bra: Bottom Line
The Sublime Nursing and Pumping Bra is a great option for:
- Moms that nurse their baby, but also pump (at work, or to increase supply) – the Sublime allows you to pump and nurse without switching bras or carrying around another accessory
- Exclusively pumping moms that prefer a pumping bra that can be worn all day (versus an extra accessory)
Did I miss anything you like or don’t like about the Sublime? Let us know your Kindred Bravely pumping bra review in the comments!