Do you need a breast pump bag? Idaho Jones has two great options – one breast pump backpack and one tote bag – with plenty of compartments and pockets for storing your pump and your gear! Here’s a complete Idaho Jones review.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click through and make a purchase, I’ll be compensated at no additional cost to you. I only recommend products I love! More info here.
What is the Idaho Jones Ellerby?
It has zippered, insulated compartments on each side, and you can use one for your pump and one for your milk. On the inside, there is a padded sleeve for a laptop (it fits up to 15 inches), and several pockets for organizing your other pumping gear.
It also comes with an additional messenger bag strap, so you can choose to carry it over your shoulder, crossbody, or as a tote. The straps are thick, designed to make carrying a heavy bag as comfortable as possible.
Here’s some stories I did showing the different features:
What is the Idaho Jones Chertsey?
The Chertsey is similar to the Ellerby tote, but it’s a backpack instead.
It has one large insulated compartment on the right side that can fit your pump and a breast milk cooler. It also has a smaller zippered compartment on the left that can fit a few bottles.
Like the Ellerby, on the inside, there is a padded sleeve for a laptop up to 15 inches and pockets for accessories.
Here’s some stories I did showing the bag:
What are the pros of the Idaho Jones breast pump bags?
Here are some of the great features of these bags:
- The compartments are big enough to fit all personal breast pumps, including all Medela and Spectra pumps.
- They are very professional-looking and perfect for carrying your bag to work.
- You can fit a laptop up to 15 inches in the padded sleeve.
- Once you’re done pumping, you can push the compartments down and use your bag as a travel carry-on bag, a professional bag, or a gym bag.
- They are well-made and have a full 12 month warranty.
What are the cons of these bags?
There are a few disadvantages:
- They hold quite a bit (which is great), but when full, they can be a bit heavy to carry.
- Sometimes loose smaller items (like breast pads, freezer bags, keys, etc.) can get lost in between the compartment pockets, so you have to dig for them.
Who are Idaho Jones bags a good choice for?
The Idaho Jones Ellerby and Chertsey are great breast pump bags for anyone, but I think they are a particularly good choice for:
- Parents who pump at work
- Exclusive pumpers (or anyone who needs to pump on the go)
- Breastfeeding parents who need to travel with their pump
Idaho Jones review – what’s the bottom line?
I would highly recommend getting one of these bags!
The two bags are pretty similar, so I would decide which one to get based on whether you prefer a shoulder bag or a backpack. If you will be walking a lot with your pump bag, the Chertsey backpack might be easiest.
(Note: Idaho Jones reached out to me with a coupon code – you can use EPUMP10 at checkout for 10% off on any bag on their website.)
Have you used either of these bags? Give us your Idaho Jones review in the comments!